You can visit our website without any personal information and meet your needs by receiving information about our products and services. Some cookies are used to collect information about site usage during visits.
A cookie is a small-sized text file that is saved on your computer or mobile device through your browser when you visit any website. Cookies allow personalized pages to be provided to make a site work more efficiently, as well as to provide a faster and faster visitation experience that suits your personal needs.
Cookies only contain information about your online visit history and do not collect any information about files stored on your computer or mobile device.
In addition, there are some of the following technologies ("Cookie-Like Technologies") that are used for similar purposes to Cookies.
Some cookies in virtual environments ensure that the preferences you use during your previous website visits are remembered by the website, allowing your subsequent visits to offer a much more user-friendly and personalized individuality. The types of cookies and their intended use are described below.
|Types of Cookies||Function|
|Mandatory Cookies||It is mandatory for our website to function correctly. For example, mandatory cookies are used for purposes such as authentication and not losing information about your current session. These cookies are used for purposes such as security and verification and are not used for any marketing purposes.|
|Cookies Required for Functionality||Cookies that allow users who visit our website to remember their preferences. For example, it ensures that the visitor's choice of language or text font size is remembered. Failure to allow the use of such cookies may cause you to opt-out of a feature specific to you and prevent it from remembering your preferences.|
|Cookies Required for Performance and Analysis||Cookies that help improve our website. Such cookies collect information about visitors' use of the site, are used to check whether the site is functioning properly, and detect errors received.|
|Targeting and Advertising Cookies||These cookies are used to promote products and services on our website or in media other than our site, to show you relevant and personalized advertisements with our partners, to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.|
1. Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet Options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider under "Settings" upwards to block all cookies, and then tap or click the " OK " button.
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. At the top right, click "More Settings".
3. At the bottom click "Advanced".
4. Under "Privacy and security", click "Content Settings ".
5. Click Cookies.
6. Under "All cookies and site data" look for the name of hortiturkey.com.
7. Click the "Remove" icon to the right of the site.
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select "Options".
2. Select the "Privacy and Security" panel and go to the "History" section.
3. Change the Firefox setting to Use custom settings for history.
4. Click the "Show Cookies" button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies that match your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the "Delete selected"button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the " Close " button. Then close the about: preferences page.
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click "Privacy".
3. Click "Website Data".
4. Select one or more websites and then click "Delete" or "Delete All".
1. In the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser, click on the section with the ellipses and point to the "Settings" section.
2. After you say "Select Items to Clean" from the new window you see, select the sections that you want to clear from the window that you see.
3. There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting what you want.
If you decide not to accept cookies, certain features of this website may not be displayed or may not work correctly. This limits what you do on our website and can have an impact on design and user experience.
Features likely to be affected include: