Pep Nitrogeno is produced with special nitrogen technology using a quality nitrogen source. Provides more effective nitrogen supply as it contains two different nitrogen sources. Reduces the required number of applications and dosage; thus reducing the cost of fertilization.
You can chat with us live in business hours of Turkey in English, Russian, Spannish. If support agent is not available please leave your message and we will be get back to you day after you sent it.
Pep Nitrogeno is produced with a special nitrogen technology using a quality nitrogen source. It is easy to apply due to its liquid form. It consists of 10% ammonium Nitrogen (NH4-N) and 10% Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-N); Total Nitrogen amount is 20%. With the nitrification inhibitor 3,4 DMPP, it increases nitrogen efficiency and ensures uniform growth.
With the use of DMPP inhibitor, the conversion of Ammonium nitrogen (NH4-N) to Nitrate nitrogen (NO3-N) is delayed, preventing nitrogen from escaping to the atmosphere in gaseous form and washing it out of the soil in nitrate form, thus reducing nitrogen losses and providing an effective nitrogen supply.
It provides more effective nitrogen supply as it contains two different nitrogen sources. Reduces the required number of applications and dosage; thus reducing the cost of fertilization.
Ammonium supplementation (NH4-N) reduces the pH level in the rhizosphere (plant-root surface) region to the ideal level. Therefore, phosphorus and microelements in the soil can be taken up more easily by plants.
Nitrogen is a macro element for plants and controls plant growth. Nitrogen plays a role in the formation of many important organic compounds in plants, in physiological and biochemical events such as the synthesis of proteins and chlorophyll. Proteins, amino acids, nucleic acids, enzymes, chlorophyll, ATP, ADP are important organic compounds containing nitrogen.
It increases the yield and quality of all kinds of plants.
|Ammonium Nitrogen (NH4-N) (With DMPP Inhibitor)||10|
|Nitrate Nitrogen (NO3-N)||10|