Plant Nutrition
Ultra Azot - Toros Tarım

Ultra Azot

Ultra Nitrogen; It is a top fertilizer that can be used safely in the fertilization of all field crops, vegetables, vineyards and olive groves.

You can chat with us live in business hours of Turkey in English, Russian, Spannish. If support agent is not available please leave your message and we will be get back to you day after you sent it.

Product Content
nitrogen (N) 33%
Sulfur (SO3) 24%
Ultra Nitrogen - Guaranteed Content

About one fourth (27%) of the nitrogen in question is in the form of ammonium, and the remaining part (73%) is in the form of urea nitrogen. Due to these forms of nitrogen in its structure, its loss by washing as a result of excessive precipitation and irrigation is at the lowest level. Most of the nitrogen in the form of ammonium and urea in its structure is converted into nitrate (NO3-) nitrogen by microorganisms in the soil over time, depending on soil conditions, and thus the nitrogen needs of plants are met for a long time. With its suitable granule size, it is suitable for scavenging with all kinds of seeders.

  • It can be used safely for top fertilization of all field crops, vegetables, fruits, vineyards and olive groves.
  • The sulfur in its content, which can be taken by the plant, ensures high yield and quality product.
  • Again, due to this sulfur in its structure, the resistance of plants to diseases and pests increases, and the storage period of the products is extended.
  • It is used as top fertilizer in hoeing and before irrigation.
  • The risk of nitrogen loss due to excessive precipitation and irrigation is low.
  • Appropriate granule size allows scattering and application to the band (line).

Other Products